I can't find these Xmas lights anywhere! Need help...

Jonny rocket

New elf
Hi,

New here. I was hoping for some insight on where to find these Xmas lights. What I am looking for:

Multi color (Red Green Yellow Orange Blue)
Mini string
Incandescent
Without Pink and Purple.
(IMHO those colors don't belong in Xmas but in Halloween and Valentines day)

In other words, a light string with traditional colors that used to everywhere. Call me crazy, but I can not find these anymore without dang pink or purple mixed in...

Thanks a ton, I'm in the states so anything online would be great.

JR

darylc

404 darylc not found
go searching on alibaba or ali express for light vendors and get them to make you something custom if you can't find the exact match

Jonny rocket

New elf
Thanks for that! I actually bought these and it's why I'm still asking around. They were not bright, almost like the all the glass had tint on it. Also the bulb was about half the size of a regular mini. Other than those, I can't find any anywhere..

merryoncherry

Senior elf
Oh. Well a couple other thoughts then:
If you like LED, Red+Orange+Yellow+Green+Blue strings are still quite common.
Do it the hard way - get strings of the colors you like and swap bulbs around, or get strings that are close and then replace the ones you don't like. (Just be aware that the voltage/amperage on mini-lights is not the same on all bulbs/strings - 2.5V, 6V, etc.). Amazon has a bunch of strings/bulbs from woohaha, hopolon, remager, prextex, etc. Getting a string of Red/Orange/Green/Blue/Pink and swapping pink for yellow sounds the easiest, especially if you get a string of yellow/gold so you don't have to swap husks.

Jonny rocket

New elf
go searching on alibaba or ali express for light vendors and get them to make you something custom if you can't find the exact matc

Oh. Well a couple other thoughts then:
If you like LED, Red+Orange+Yellow+Green+Blue strings are still quite common.
Do it the hard way - get strings of the colors you like and swap bulbs around, or get strings that are close and then replace the ones you don't like. (Just be aware that the voltage/amperage on mini-lights is not the same on all bulbs/strings - 2.5V, 6V, etc.). Amazon has a bunch of strings/bulbs from woohaha, hopolon, remager, prextex, etc. Getting a string of Red/Orange/Green/Blue/Pink and swapping pink for yellow sounds the easiest, especially if you get a string of yellow/gold so you don't have to swap husks.
Merry, I think you are right... I'll have to do it the hard way, which isn't actually too hard, just time consuming. Kinda crazy I got to make my own but maybe I'll get creative with it. Also thanks for the good tip on the voltage and your help.