I need a good source for Pixel mounting strips (NZ)

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
I've been looking almost everywhere for pixel mounting strip that won't cost a fortune to get into NZ (Shipping is horrendous) and won't cost a fortune to buy either. Does anyone have any methods of lining pixels up without the strip or know of suppliers in NZ? I was thinking of using cable ties + clothesline wire.

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
I can send some over the ditch.
My aim is to have 64 strips for a 6 meter tall (support plate at 5.5m with room for star at very top) tree 1500mm radius at the base, quick calculations brings that to approx 5.7m lengths x 64 for a total of 364.8M, so I would most likely require 370M (with room for error)

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
I was thinking of using cable ties + clothesline wire.
I would look at @djgra79 's mega tree strips. From memory they're straps with eyelets punched in.

I'm needing to do my mega tree to pixels; I don't know If i'll be spending the money on mounting strip or do what @djgra79 has done.

I'm looking at about 70m of mounting strip. Might be 100m for extra :).

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
My aim is to have 64 strips for a 6 meter tall (support plate at 5.5m with room for star at very top) tree 1500mm radius at the base, quick calculations brings that to approx 5.7m lengths x 64 for a total of 364.8M, so I would most likely require 370M (with room for error)
I have a few options, I'm still waiting on the strip to arrive from my supplier hopefully wont be too much longer

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf

JPB

Full time elf
My mid size tree is nylon webbing with eyelets. Blatant copy of Ruprechts one

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
TBH I'm looking to replace the nylon webbing with boscoyo type strip at some stage. The webbing has stretched over time and twists about a bit in the wind so random nodes face the wrong way.
My OCD can't cope!