I'm back home tonight

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Hi all

Well as I said in the update thread I had not been feeling well so I headed off to the doctor on Tuesday lunchtime to check things out
Whilst I was there I spoke to the doctor about some chest pain the previous evening. This was enough to have blood tests conducted urgently.
The results of these tests came back positive for the enzyme that indicates heart attack, by 4pm on GP orders I was in the Coronary Care Unit at the nearest hospital.
After a couple of days of good care but boredom I had an angiogram this morning that showed all blood vessels to be ok, however the echo test has shown that the underlying cause for all the pain and symptoms is Hypertropic Obstuctive Cardiomyopathy

So a couple days of rest for the angiogram procedure is called for

Cheers
Phil

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Glad to hear your still alive an ticking phil.
sounds like the christmas rush got to you, or work did.
either way, relax a little an learn to put your feet up.
later mate
alec & leeanne

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Great news Phil that things arent as bad as they could have been, you had us very worried when we found out you were in hospital. I hope your son gave you our best wishes from all of us.
We are all glad that your on the up now and wish you that full health returns soon.

And remember help is there if you need it

cenote

Suburbs of Philadelphia
Phil, glad your back to full recovery again. Take some time off, and RELAX, and a little rum wouldn't hurt either....

rokkett

New elf
Always good to get back home, isn't it? Rest, relax, and try to take it easy, my friend. And most importantly - Get well soon!

I know from personal experience how difficult it is to have plans and parts - and have to put it on hold for health reasons. But you gotta take care of yourself first...