I'm back

Habbosrus

Back again
I missed you all. I just posted a reply (below) to Boof on DIYC about Win10 and HLS.

Been MIA for a little while but as of today, I'm back on board. We had a relocation at work and a house move all in the past few weeks. I got disillusioned at having to move and all the work I had put into my show using the our old house as a backdrop. Anyway, I just installed Win10 today, HLS (the very best sequencer imo) seemed to run just fine. The kids (big and small alike) would be disappointed if I couldn't put at least a small show together this year. So, onward and upward. Win10, HLS, XL3/XL4, Sandevices, Ray Wu, Pixlite, etc will assist me to put together a show for this year. Who knows, it just might the biggest one yet. I put a lot of work into my props/elements and sequences so the kids could enjoy them. Look out Christmas, here I come!!! I'm back people!!!

I'm looking forward to sharing with all the great people here on ACL. Hope to catch up with you all real soon

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Great to see you back.

Time for you to now refocus and put it all behind you and attack it with new vigour, still lots of time left to make the changes you need.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Welcome back. Clearly the CLAP is much harder to eradicate than you think.
Just when you think you've got it under control, it flares up again. :D

mborg10

Michael Borg
Welcome back. Still got plenty of time for this years show. I haven't even started in mine yet. Mind you my tree is still up from last year.

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
Good to see you back Habby!
I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering how you were getting along.
Any pictures of the new house?

#1mate

364 Days building 1 night admiring.
Good to see you are back into the swing of things.

Can't wait to see this years show. :)

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Welcome Back, Like they always say....once you have the Clap, it never goes away. You can leave, but you will always come back.

-Blu

Habbosrus

Back again
I will get a photo or 2 of the new canvas soon. At the moment the canvas is hidden behind overgrown trees and shrubs. I've been given the the go ahead to trim and prune my way..... With a chainsaw!!! I'm off my feet at the moment due to a foot problem exacerbated by the recent move. Once it's settled I plan to get stuck in, tidy up, take photos and start planning the show. I was in the doctors waiting room yesterday and a little girl was talking to her mum and pointing to me. I said hello and the mum pointed out that her daughter recognised me as the santa man from the house with all the lights! It brought a big smile to my face. The little one was so excited and then a bunch of others joined the conversation, asking what I had planned this year. Sounds of exasperation filled the air when I told them we had moved recently. Almost as one, they asked if I was doing a show at the new place! Gotta give the people what they want :D