International delivery is now sloooooooooooow

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
International deliveries are virtually at a standstill.
I have been chasing up a few deliveries to the US as they have taken a lot longer than usual. With a dramatically reduced number of flights together with social isolation and precautions that are happening there are monster delays. They are higher than what AusPost have on their site.
Zone Express Standard
New Zealand 5-10 business days 8-15 business days
USA 11-20 business days 25-35 business days
Canada Suspended Seamail 30+ business days
UK 7-18 business days 12-16 business days
Ireland 7-18 business days 25-40 business days
Major Europe 7-18 business days Seamail 30+ business days

I am going to look at alternatives to AusPost for international deliveries as 2-4 weeks for express and up to 8 weeks for standard is unworkable. :(

Stay safe and wash your hand while you are waiting.
Ken at Wired Watts sells some of my boards in the US like the Octoscrolla, rPi-P10 and rPi-MFC so it may be worth looking on his site if you are in the US or Canada and are wanting 1 of these boards.

darylc

404 darylc not found
I am not sure you'll have better luck elsewhere to be honest, international for all the courier has been bad lately, there are just no flights (relatively speaking) to carry parcels on anymore

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I am not sure you'll have better luck elsewhere to be honest, international for all the courier has been bad lately, there are just no flights (relatively speaking) to carry parcels on anymore
Yeah. I have had issues getting stuff shipped from China but DHL seemed to have sorted their stuff out now and they aren't having the delays that they were having. When I spoke to them many weeks ago they were just starting to use their own planes for carting stuff rather than waiting on access to passenger planes.
DHL is 1 of the options that I will be looking at but I will actually speak to them rather than rely on website info. AusPost is saying 4-5 weeks to US. Currently I have some stuff on its way to @dkulp and it's 23 days in transit and has made it's way as far as Melbourne.