IP65 Enclosure Case - Bunnings - $47 (325Wx415Lx180H)

nightflyer00

New elf
Hi Guys,

Just picked up 2 nice cases from Bunnings at $47 each. They are IP65 Water and Dust Proof. They look like they will fit a couple of 12v mean well power supplies and a controller board inside pretty easily. They come with a bunch of foam for delicate equipment but that just came straight out. Very sturdy and a good seal on it.

I got mine from Craigieburn branch who apparently have 9 in stock but it took them about 20 minutes to find them out the back. Website says there's still a few in other locations too.

Good luck.

Dreamin

Apprentice elf
That looks pretty good. Not in any Bunnings near me, typical! :laugh: What does it look like inside? Any screw mounts for putting a board in?

Bunnings have these, https://www.bunnings.com.au/craftright-515-x-435-x-225mm-large-safe-case_p5810184 and that's a nice size too.

I might check that out. I want to put two PSUs in 5V and 12V, with F16v3 + Expansion board, FM transmitter, and Pi, and Router all in one box. Currently it's in a big tub, but it makes it a pain to access anything on the lower level to check wiring etc. Add a couple of vents and pigtail ports and it might work and be portable when packup times comes.

Snowy

New elf
I have two of those . have two power supply's in one of them just for power injection. using the other one for my new Falcon.