Is it just me?

Habbosrus

Back again
Is it just me??? :eek:
I can't wait for Christmas to get here this year. Apart from the you beaut' lights, I'm buying a Santa suit and going to hand out Candy Canes to little audience members. Of course there will be some Dad's elbowing their way in there for a Candy Cane as well. Santa won't discriminate between little kids and the big ones. If you're in my neighbourhood during December and have a craving for a candy cane, call in and ask Santa for one. As long as you use your manners, you will get one :D

Roll on Christmas.

mborg10

Michael Borg
My dad dresses as Santa and does the same. This year my mum is turning santas pants into shorts and get some Santa thongs (flip flops) cause that time of year santas gout flares up haha

Habbosrus

Back again
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
My dad dresses as Santa and does the same. This year my mum is turning santas pants into shorts and get some Santa thongs (flip flops) cause that time of year santas gout flares up haha
I know his pain. I might have to get me some of those Santa thongs too!

mborg10

Michael Borg
A couple of bells and some white fluff will do the trick.
I think everyone on here can't wait until Christmas. 1. Cause all out hard work pays off and 2. We can stop working on Christmas lights for a while. 3. Drinking with no reason given.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
You guys should start celebrating Christmas in July which will also give you a good opportunity to throw on some lights to test and you wont be looked at so strangely
At least you can satisfy some of your CLAP

scamper

Dedicated elf
Fasteddy said:
You guys should start celebrating Christmas in July which will also give you a good opportunity to throw on some lights to test and you wont be looked at so strangely
At least you can satisfy some of your CLAP
I like that idea :D I have been wanting to put some props up to give them a test run (seeing as this is my first year) but my wife thinks I'm nuts, so if I tell her it is for xmas in July... what could go wrong? ::)