Issues with Ray Wu power supplies and electrical?

flogger7

New elf
I have 3 cheap chinese power supplies from Ray Wu powering my dumb rgb strips and rainbow floods.
[/size]
[/size]I haven't yet figured out where exactly in my show (eg, I don't know if they are doing it at the same songs/timings yet), but during my show they cause the small UPS around the house to click on and off as though they are correcting for power issues.
[/size]
[/size]Has anyone seen this before and/or does anyone know anything helpful about how these switching power supplies ramping their draw up and down rapidly might induce such a behavior on the UPS's? And if so, is it something to worry about or just something that UPS's will detect but nothing else is at risk?
[/size]
[/size]A couple other data points.
[/size]
[/size]The xmas show is fed off a dedicated sub-panel; but its fed from the same main panel where the circuits that power the UPS's are
[/size]It doesn't happen when I disconnect the DMX part of my show - so the problem isn't my 5 LOR controllers
[/size]There aren't any visible signs of electric disruption in the house - there isn't a dimming of lights or anything like that - so my guess is that there is just enough disruption in the sine wave or something that the sensitive UPS's detect it.
[/size]