J1SYS Product Matrix - Easy Reference for Controller Selection

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I have updated the product matrix to reflect some slight price increases, Ive alos added links to the ECG-P2 and ECG-D2 web pages and also shown the case option avaliable for the P2 and D2

Refer to the first post of this thread for the product matrix

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
I have updated the product matrix to reflect some slight price increases, Ive alos added links to the ECG-P2 and ECG-D2 web pages and also shown the case option avaliable for the P2 and D2

Refer to the first post of this thread for the product matrix

Stupid me put the wrong price for the ECG-P2 and D2 with the case. So i have now corrected this.

crackchecker

New elf
Fasteddy, Time to update this... Please.

Fasteddy said:
I have put together a product reference sheet that shows all the controllers that will be available form J1SYS, this should hopefully help people understand the product range and the choices available.

Please refer any question to the threads instead of mailing Ed as he is currently very busy getting products out to the masses

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
crackchecker said:
Fasteddy, Time to update this... Please.

Fasteddy said:
I have put together a product reference sheet that shows all the controllers that will be available form J1SYS, this should hopefully help people understand the product range and the choices available.

Please refer any question to the threads instead of mailing Ed as he is currently very busy getting products out to the masses

Unfortunatly with the time constraints i have now days i find it very hard to spend the time to do these things, the community has grown much larger since then and other great members have jumped in to add information.
Some people do confuse me with the Ed from J1SYS :D

So take a look at this link as it shows a complete comparison range between different vendors
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AniFrVDuq3jtdE1WVGNxaEhuYVd3Vm9OMDFYTWJOOXc&usp=sharing