Just saying hello

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Hey Jitender! Welcome to ACL!

I see you're in Victoria - This weekend is the Melbourne Mini - a gathering of enthusiasts to learn and discuss about all things lighting - if you can make it, you will learn loads & meet some pretty cool people along the way.
Registration closes tonight, so jump on in if you can.

Otherwise, feel free to explore the forums, jump in chat to have a yarn and ask any questions you may have.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I've been in Jitender's ear to head to the mini for a while now. Unless he's decided to skip work he's working this weekend :(

jitender

New elf
Generous elf
I've been in Jitender's ear to head to the mini for a while now. Unless he's decided to skip work he's working this weekend :(
Hi Alan,

I probably won't be able to attend the mini as the nature of work I am in it's really difficult. But I was just going to ask you if possible I can come up for a drive tomorrow as it's my day off. I really want to get the Baldrick and few other things but I prefer to see you in person and pick your brains instead of buying it online.

jitender

New elf
Generous elf
Hey Jitender! Welcome to ACL!

I see you're in Victoria - This weekend is the Melbourne Mini - a gathering of enthusiasts to learn and discuss about all things lighting - if you can make it, you will learn loads & meet some pretty cool people along the way.
Registration closes tonight, so jump on in if you can.

Otherwise, feel free to explore the forums, jump in chat to have a yarn and ask any questions you may have.
Thankyou. There's really ton load of information in this forum and I am enjoying all the knowledge I am getting. Wish I had come across this forum bit earlier so, I won't have bought all the Twinkly's and gone with pixels. Anyway atleast I am now and there's never enough lights😃

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Hi Alan,

I probably won't be able to attend the mini as the nature of work I am in it's really difficult. But I was just going to ask you if possible I can come up for a drive tomorrow as it's my day off. I really want to get the Baldrick and few other things but I prefer to see you in person and pick your brains instead of buying it online.
I'm mostly around tomorrow. Getting lots of stuff packed up ready for the mini. Happy to give you a bit of time. My address and phone is on the bottom of my emails (and the back page of all my manuals).

jitender

New elf
Generous elf
Great! Will see you tomorrow. Please save a Baldrick and things that goes along with it as you haven't done the ready to run Baldrick yet.