Keeping an EYE peeled for HLS updates !

angus40

Senior elf
BundyRoy said:
That's excellent. A real eye opener.

Of all the videos I have posted over the past 2 yrs this is the best comment yet :)
I am all about humor , this hobby doesn't need to be such a serious event . lol
cheers

damona

Full time elf
Trying to make up my mind between using HLS and Vixen 3

angus40

Senior elf
My mind is made up >>>>>>>>>> Hls it is ! :) lol

I tried Vixen 2 and could not get passed the dmx /port crashing and gave up on it .
I am certain that Vixen 3 is a much superior product compared to V2 .

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Am I correct in believing that almost every 1 of the effects that you are creating with all your videos are created with Adobe After Effects and are then imported into HLS rather than created in HLS?
I watch a fair few of your videos but without a "how to" on how they are created I've just been assuming that they were all just affects that AE and your skills have created rather than anything to do with HLS.

angus40

Senior elf
AAH said:
Am I correct in believing that almost every 1 of the effects that you are creating with all your videos are created with Adobe After Effects and are then imported into HLS rather than created in HLS?
I watch a fair few of your videos but without a "how to" on how they are created I've just been assuming that they were all just affects that AE and your skills have created rather than anything to do with HLS.
You are exactly correct Alan . I create every single effect either in Ae or C4d .
The final produced effect is exported to HLS as an external pixel plane effect .