Last minute does not work.

scamper

Dedicated elf
Just thought I would do a last minute setup of my north poles as they are red and white for my wife for her beloved swanies in the grand final today.
A little sequence with the theme song, all of 20 seconds, couldn't be that hard ::)

Yeah right. After wiring up enough cables and then doing a quick test, they all work, or be it out of sequence (I could work around that)
I then open up the new version of vixen3 to find I have lost all of my display data, patch files everything. :mad:
OK, I will quickly set it up and carry on!
2 hours later am no close to getting it set up, turn off the computer, shut the shed, go inside and crack a beer and watch the game like any normal person! 8)

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Been there done that. Made some 4ft RGB wagon wheels for a show recently. Spent more time trying to get sorted in SHORT time. Gave it away and used hay instead. Much more LOW tech. :D

Attachments

• 20140831_114825.jpg
    20140831_114825.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45

scamper

Dedicated elf
She is gallant in defeat, She already has a bunch of messages which she has replied....
'The better team won on the day'
(just as well I didn't carry on with the show)

penguineer

Full time elf
scamper said:
She is gallant in defeat, She already has a bunch of messages which she has replied....
'The better team won on the day'
(just as well I didn't carry on with the show)

That's the beauty of RGB lights - should be easy enough to change the colours from Swannies to Hawthorne with some sort of search replace.

Do you have a comfortable lounge or is it the doghouse? :D

Cheers!