Lawn control

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I have found that having pretty well no rain for November and December has stunted my grass pretty well. If it wasn't for me watering the lawn it'd be a complete dustbowl :(

mborg10

Michael Borg
AAH said:
I have found that having pretty well no rain for November and December has stunted my grass pretty well. If it wasn't for me watering the lawn it'd be a complete dustbowl :(
We had so much rain if I didn't mow every week, the house looked abandoned. The lawn looks amazing now though.

I purposely built big gardens and all my lights are in the gardens.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
That's the stuff I need as the grass here on a sunny day can be seen growing and the way the weather has been it looks long after 1 week

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
What the heck is a lawn? ::)

I don't get a chance to see the dirt again till probably mid April here and then grass around May if we are lucky. I am lucky if I can get enough fertilizer on the stuff to make it look green and pretty before it is time to get ready for winter again.

Lawn, Shmaun! I live in varying degrees of winter here!

J

New elf
Eddy, Its much the same at my place. 1 week is the longest i can leave it in summer. Its not really the cheapest option but could be if you mow over a couple of cables!