layers demo

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
@Qldking was asking on chat how he could add a picture over the top of a piano effect for only part of the effect.

Here's a short demo video that shows how. Note that the layers Settings 'overlay box' (the yellow outline) can be placed anywhere within the black area. Just have a play with it to suit where you want you pic overlaid.

Please don't all laugh too hard at my first meagre attempt at demo videos.

View: https://vimeo.com/208449492

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
OzAz said:
@Qldking was asking on chat how he could add a picture over the top of a piano effect for only part of the effect.

Here's a short demo video that shows how. Note that the layers Settings 'overlay box' (the yellow outline) can be placed anywhere within the black area. Just have a play with it to suit where you want you pic overlaid.

Please don't all laugh too hard at my first meagre attempt at demo videos.

Thanks Oz. Very clear and a great demo video. You will be knocking them out regularly soon.

It did get me thinking. Is it possible to have the piano "shrink" to 3/4 screen a few seconds prior to the picture file coming in. Then the picture can appear, do its thing and then when completed, the piano maximise to full screen again, moving the picture out?

I did think about stopping the first piano effect, introducing a second one then making it do the shrink/maximise then cut to a third one which is full screen to play out. Just wasn't sure how that would work.

This I guess would be great for any effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk