1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

LED Downlights - (EDIT: Do Not Buy From This Retailer Because They Are Spammers)

Discussion in 'Lights - Store Bought and Home Made' started by Eurolight, Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eurolight

Eurolight Guest

Hi Friend,
    how are you? I am Andrew, just joined the community and thought to share a online lights store with you.
    Euro Lights Australia a trusted and well-known place where you can by downlights, ceiling lights, floor lamps etc. online in Sydney. Please visit this website for more info. You can buy any products here, it is trusted in my view.

MOD EDIT: A "trusted" retailer wouldn't spam another website like this. I hope everybody reconsiders dealing with this company with obviously dubious, dishonest advertising strategies.

2. SmartAlecLights

SmartAlecLights Im a SmartAlec what can i say! Community Project Designer

Find Me On:
    Re: LED Downlights

To start advertising a business just after you joined, is considered SPAM here.
    You do most of us buy from china directly an way cheaper than your advertised prices.
    Hopefully you have joined to start doing computerised christmas lights.

3. mborg10

mborg10 Michael Borg

Re: LED Downlights

Welcome to ACL what's your Christmas plans this year.

FYI I got my LED down lights from Sydney for 30% cheaper than what your offering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.