Let me introduce myself

Builder Bob

New elf
I am Bob I live in Montreal, Canada. Just retired and saw all these Xmas lighting videos in the past week, seems like hours of fun. Found ACL, really awesome, and lots of information.
Looking to go with pixels, start small and grow up with time, looking to make arches, mini trees, and a mega tree.
for now I will start with reading 101 manual, to be able to order the right 12v lights.
See you guys around :D

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome34.gif

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL Bob, before you make any purchases jump back into chat for some cross references about the lights you want. There are lots of people here that are more then willing to make sure that your buying the bits you really want. I know I for one am more then happy to help you spend your money.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, lots of great help and guys here and you now lots of time to prepare for 2015 so good luck with it all

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day Bob the builder, welcome to ACL mate. You're in nice and early for 2015. ACL and it's members have a wealth of information and inspiration to draw on.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Bob

First the disclaimer
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

As already suggested, running your shopping list past the many friendly folks here can save you time and $$