Light flickering

Jai Mcelroy

new elf
This year is the first time im using 12Volt pixle LEDS in conjunction with my existing 5v system. I've put together a new control box for our reworked mega tree. Test mode on our smart receiver is working perfectly fine. but as soon as I run tests from the controller(F48) the lights are flickering. I've already linked the power supplies through the ground and flickering typically starts later in the strands not at the beginning any suggestions would be great. Thanks

stevelee

Apprentice elf
What brightness and how many pixels on the strand ? If the pixels at the start of the strand are OK it could be a voltage drop issue. I had an issue with that this year. Cycling RGBW Off , I have flickering on White when there is the most current draw.

Martin Mueller

Light Addicted and proud of it.
Generous elf
Flicker in the middle of a string of pixels is one of two issues: Bad Pixel, Low Voltage / broken V-.

Jai Mcelroy

new elf
The flicker is in the middle of the string ive managed to fix the issue for 2/4 of the sections but im still getting a dirty ground gonna work on making the connections more seamless.