Closed Light It UP LEDs Xmas PRE BUY 2023 NOW LIVE 10th January 2023

Bulk buy close date
Jan 31, 2023

JacksonHo

New elf
Are you planning on another pre-order later in the year? I haven't even planned what I want to do put was looking to kick off in June/July timeframe but likely going to do a mega tree and a few more props.

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Are you planning on another pre-order later in the year? I haven't even planned what I want to do put was looking to kick off in June/July timeframe but likely going to do a mega tree and a few more props.
Hi JacksonHo...

Just get in contact with us when you are ready and we can accommodate you in what you need....we will monitor the shipping cost, US dollar to AU, timeframes via boat to see if they are appropriate and back to normal and we can offer you PRE BUY prices if these are acceptable.
Kind Regards

Paul Light IT UP LEDs Xmas

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
I meant to ask you if you had the peace stakes in different configurations in this pre-buy, but I got sidetracked the last couple of days.
Hi there....what configurations were you looking at for the Peace Stakes....?

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Is the pre buy closed now? Forgot to order some pixels (10000 of the xconnect 12 v)
Pre Buy has now closed but we can still order you 10K worth of Pixels for the PRE BUY price. 12V xconnect...100 count strings Resistor Pixels with delivery....$3450.00 delivered...just let us know if you still need them.