Lights on Legune - First Attempt

grungle25

Apprentice elf
Hi All

After finding this fantastic site back in 2011 I finally made the decision in June 2012 to put together a display. In hindsight this was a little ambitious. I have never had a display of any kind so was starting from scratch.

I didn't complete building until November and then tried to tame the beast that is LSP....with some success. I know it's a complex piece of software but I do look forward to Ryan and the crew getting some of those bugs ironed out.

Thanks once again to everyone on the forum for being so willing to share their knowledge!

Anyway this is my first (and only) song for this year. Little Drummer Boy by Josh Groban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K4TuWdKKZE

I have BIG plans for next year now that I have confidence with the hardware and software.... (Don't tell my wife though)

Cheers

Glenn

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
You did a great job for your first try and I cant wait to see what you come up with next year.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Awsome effort for first year out, the show looks fantastic and the best part about the display is those candy canes :D , just kidding, the whole display worked well together.

kel

Dedicated elf
work28.gif

grungle25

Apprentice elf
Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm sure you guys had similar feelings when you first started but I was amazed at how proud I felt the first time I played the show to all my family. An awesome feeling!!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
grungle25 said:
Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm sure you guys had similar feelings when you first started but I was amazed at how proud I felt the first time I played the show to all my family. An awesome feeling!!

You get that same feeling every year when you finally get it all up and running. A real sense of accomplishment.

Bird

LOR user
grungle25 said:
You should be very proud. Your 1st year is far better than my 3rd year and I am still proud of my show. :)

usafltg

New elf
Does anyone have a sequence for Josh Groban's O Holy Night? I've not been able to find anyone doing this.