"Lights on Sullivan" Light Show VIP early viewing opportunity (@Strathalbyn)

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
Hey all,

Since our display is not so close by for most in SA, we've decided to do an early viewing ("test") this weekend. The better day, for weather, is probably going to be Friday, but we can also turn the display on for Saturday also if people wish. We can also do a BBQ beforehand if people wanna check out the display behind the scenes while its still light out. Just let me know below if you wanna come along and see.. a world of pure imagination.. of lights.

When: Friday 25th and/or Saturday 26th November
Time: around 6pm for BBQ.. or when ever you's want (lights on around 8:30pm)
Where: 2 Sullivan road Strathalbyn (corner of Sullivan and Braemar)
What: BBQ and Blinky (BYO drinks)
Why: Why not

Let me know what you think below

Hope yous are all doing ok
Kimbo

PS please include tags of anyone that I may have forgotten (sorry)

@deblen @darylc @ryanschristmaslights @Heath-LightsOnTapley @thecrazylightlady @Karob @samber @Ralphyf1 @Adsy
@SmartAlecLights (woops!)

Last edited:

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
If you guys are doing Friday my son is keen to tag along.
Yeah Friday is a definite.. 4 so far: Ads+1, daryl and len. I'll check back friday morning for final numbers for food.
BBQ around 6ish and lights on around 8:30 (hopefully). BYO drinks.

If yous want to rock up a bit earlier, feel free. I finish early on Fridays and will try and get there about 2pm.
.. Just got off the phone with Pete and apparently there is problems with the Mega tree.. gotta love it!

Cya's Later
Kimbo

darylc

404 darylc not found
Ugh, I'm really unwell today so tomorrow isn't looking good. Please don't cater for me Kimbo - sorry.

samber

Netley Lights
Hi Kimbo I'm in but won't be up there till about 7pm as my lad has football practics at westies. so don't worry about BBQ for me.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
We wont be able to make it either sadly,
Ive got a ladder and a 3.3m candycane to battle with tomorrow.
I guess there is a reason for Pre-Testing after all.

Adsy

Full time elf
really sorry i wanted to come badly but have had a covid situation in the family so its best i come another time . Hope it goes well 🤞

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
Its cool.. Len's here eating all our food and discussing construction ideas with Pete.

You's that cant make it.. we run our lights officially from December 1st til December 31st (inclusive) so feel free to come out when ever to have a look. You can message me in ACL if you wanna come out a bit earlier to check out the setup of it.

Hope yas display setup/testing is going well :)