LightShow Pro - ACL Special Limited Offer save $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
i dont need your credit card i just need your email and name as i will pass this on to the LSP management so when you purchase the advanced version you will recive the pro version.

Give me 24 hours to get this done befor buying at the LSP web site

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Re: LightShow Pro - ACL Special Limited Offer save $150 - 1 left

Looks like I cant count and i still have 1 more license available at the special price

Binkles

Full time elf
Yup realised that. I've still got a few days of the demo, so won't be caught short yet. Look forward to hearing from you.

You do realise this will be your downfall, now you will have people like me asking.... How do I do this, how do I do that ;)

Thanks for securing this deal, I'm sure all that take advantage are grateful.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
All licenses have now been allocated. I will contact all those within the next 24 hours with further instructions once I send your details to Minleon.

People can still put there name down in case someone drops out

dale82

Senior elf
God damn it, I was at work the last few days and have just logged on and missed out ; (. My email is dale82@hotmail.com if there is any that pull out!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I have had a copy of pro since last year Matt. I gave it a run but for the time I have available to sequence and the elements I have it is too complicated for me to get things up and running so I stuck with lor for 2012. I have 5 years of updates to use up with lsp so I imagine some time in that period I may make the transition.

Matt said:
Thanks Ed and Minleon crew.. great deal... very good for the blinky blink land followers.

Did you grab a copy AAH? ??? ?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
All the 10 that sent me a PM have now been sent a reply PM to now purchase the advanced version of LSP within the next 2 weeks to recieve the pro version.
If anyone drops out then Dale82 is next in line. (sorry Dale only had 10 to give at the discounted price)

So make sure you do this ASAP or else Dale82 will be offered the license.

Donny M. Carter

Apprentice elf
dale82 said:
God damn it, I was at work the last few days and have just logged on and missed out ; (. My email is dale82@hotmail.com if there is any that pull out!
Not sure such language is needed to get your point across!

dale82

Senior elf
Donny M. Carter said:
dale82 said:

Sorry if I offended anyone that was not my intention. It's Aussie slang and I apologise if it offended!

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Donny M. Carter said:
dale82 said:

No such churchie believeth are allowed either im sorry..
this is a friendly playground, PS im a Atheist

Status
Not open for further replies.