Status
Not open for further replies.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
smartalec said:
Donny M. Carter said:
dale82 said:
God damn it, I was at work the last few days and have just logged on and missed out ; (. My email is dale82@hotmail.com if there is any that pull out!
Not sure such language is needed to get your point across!

No such churchie believeth are allowed either im sorry..
this is a friendly playground, PS im a Atheist

This could be offensive to many because many here are Christrian because as you should be aware that CHRISTmas is the celebration of Jesus's birth so the reality is that Religion and our hobby do go hand in hand. So we should always repect those beliefs even if we dont practice or believe in them. :D

Donny M. Carter

Apprentice elf
Re: Re: LightShow Pro - ACL Special Limited Offer save $150

dale82 said:
Donny M. Carter said:
dale82 said:
God damn it, I was at work the last few days and have just logged on and missed out ; (. My email is dale82@hotmail.com if there is any that pull out!
Not sure such language is needed to get your point across!

Sorry if I offended anyone that was not my intention. It's Aussie slang and I apologise if it offended!
Thank you very much!

dale82

Senior elf
I really did not intend to cause any harm. I guess at times we all can be a little complacent with our posts and for that I am sorry! As I said before it is Aussie slang and I'm sure most Aussies would agree that there was no harm ment by my post.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
well I too am somewhat religious, but I also understand that these days language, slang and terminologies, are not actually intended as per how they are said.

I took no offense to it, as i understand that slang these days have different meanings to the words actually assosciated with them.

That said however, used in a completely different context, changes the meaning of the phrase to a completely different meaning.

Very similar to the way punctuation changes meanings to sentences. For example

clubbing%20seals.jpg

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Matt said:
well I too am somewhat religious, but I also understand that these days language, slang and terminologies, are not actually intended as per how they are said.

I took no offense to it, as i understand that slang these days have different meanings to the words actually assosciated with them.

That said however, used in a completely different context, changes the meaning of the phrase to a completely different meaning.

Very similar to the way punctuation changes meanings to sentences. For example

clubbing%20seals.jpg

How would one say "I'd like to see clubbing baby seals?" or is that ok

Status
Not open for further replies.