List of favourite christmas music remixes

Discussion in 'Music, Playlists & Broadcasting' started by BoonDogs, Jan 21, 2016.

1. BoonDogs

BoonDogs I am self diagnosed with CLAP

Find Me On:
    Compiling a list of members favourite techno/dubstep remixes of the traditional songs, because lets face it, the traditionals don't give off that vibe you need to have lights sequenced to. I know mine was this deck the halls one, which I sequenced my RGB lights to in my display last year.
    https://youtu.be/_K-jq12k_FM

Riley

2. Fing

Fing Full Time Elf Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    I'm all for upbeat songs, but I don't know if I'm a fan of dubstep ( Dumbstep ? lol), maybe it's my age... I think secret of a good display is to pick songs that are agreeable to the very wide range of people who are listening and watching as well as a song that can be sequenced.
    A good Dj plays his favourite songs. a great Dj plays his Audience's favourites..lol

Having said that, it's my display i'll play what I want, along as my wife says i can. :-\

I used Uptown Funk, which is a great pop song and a hit with everyone, and I used basshunters Jingle bells which also went over well and allowed me to "disco up" the display plus it's short at about 3 minutes so people don't tire of it.

here's a link to the song, strange film clip... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SKToXZj43E

Cheers
    Fing

3. OP
    OP
    BoonDogs

BoonDogs I am self diagnosed with CLAP

Find Me On:

Dubstep is just my way of saying upbeat, you can tell my english is great haha. I'll check out those songs, I didn't think of uptown funk. I guess a lot of pop songs these days are pretty upbeat. If I were allowed to do it my own way we would be listening to smooth jazz or spanish guitar music all night :p parents weren't too happy with that idea though

4. EmmienLightFan

EmmienLightFan One of few displays in the UK

Find Me On:
    I used Uptown Funk and Jingle Bells by Basshunter. I also had a remix which I downloaded from the video of another display. Google "Springwood Lights".

5. OzAz

OzAz Full Time Elf

I just did, WOW
    "we're not worthy"

6. i13

i13 Senior Elf

benzor84 ran that display.