local news paper may be worth a read.

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Hi all.
The local paper must be short of stories because they asked me today if they could interview me for a story about my christmas lights. Was wondering if i could recomend this site as it has been a huge insperation to me. Also im not sure on how much I should tell them. So whats your thoughts, what would you tell them. I thought when they ask me " Do you do it all by yourself ?" I would answer No its more 50/50 I do the work and the Misses takes all the credit.

So now i need your help (again ) I need something funny to say to keep the reader intrested enofgh to read the artical. What would you say if you were intervied?

Cheers
John

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I don't think that you want to put down in print that you do all the work and the missus takes all the credit. Probably don't mention that you gave her CLAP either ;)

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Last year as part of a lot of videoed questions about my Christmas lights for the 2011 Lifestyle program on Christmas lights, I mentioned C.L.A.P. and the producers opted to include that in the show, much to my surprise, but left out lots of other topics.

You are doing a newspaper interview, talk about any of the topics that you like - they will decide what to include and what to leave out. Try to find particular human interest topics as I think these are the type of things that they will concentrate on.

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Posible photo for the paper
2012-12-09_19-57-05_826.jpg

or this one
2012-12-09_20-22-53_23.jpg

bbayjohn

Senior elf
ShellNZ said:
That looks fantastic!!!
Thanks Shell. Even the neighbour across the street that doesn't talk to me thinks so. He said "you really know how to push my buttons with those ho ho christmas lights"