Looking for 8 foot of pink ropelight for flamingo wireframe

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
I am looking to find at least 1 piece of pink rope light that is 8 feet long to replace a burned out one on a flamingo wire frame that someone gave me.
It doesn't matter if it is regular incandescent or LED to me but it has to be 96 inches in length to work.

I would consider buying two pieces if I can find this length as it seems to be hard to find so far.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

i13

Dedicated elf
If you have RGB lights try underpowering some and see how pink they shine. You might be able to replace the ropelight with cuttable dumb RGB strip connected to a single DC controller output. Never tried this myself or seen how pink that is; it is just an idea.

Edit: You could probably just get pink strip but that's not what you're after anyway.

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
A thought but would rather use rope light if can since it would match out with the other wire frames that the people who had this one have now and I would like to give this one back to them.

I will probably end up using clear rope light painted if nothing else comes up since that would be better than RGB and closer but was hoping that someone might have some pink stuff from projects lying around that can be cut in 24 " sections.
Seems like a lot of the colored stuff only cuts in 18" or varieties of 30 plus inches?

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
Thanks Scott
They are one of the first places I shot off an email too to ask as well. Good folks to deal with and usually are a great source for things!