Looking For

G

GoofyGuy

If I decide to do a display Im going to need some music. I don't have the attention span to make a bunch of full length songs. What I would love to find is 2 mashups in the 7-10 minute range.

Id like to find some Christmas stuff, ya know Santa Clause is coming to town, Rudolph, Having a wonderful Christmas time kinda stuff. Nothing too campy but still something kids can enjoy and adults can have traumatic flash backs from their childhoods.

The second one would be just a whole lot of TSO all mashed up into a 7 minute master!

Any help would be awesome. Without one of those I will not have a show this year. Im terrible at playlists so please spare me the thinking process and just point me in the right direction

Lost sol

New elf
I am the same way, my ADD will not let me sequence several full length songs. What I did was use Audacity to combine the parts I wanted of several songs. I now have about 6 minutes to sequence with 8 songs in that.

mborg10

Michael Borg
Jump onto youtube and have a look at some mash ups on there. Then search for youtube to mp3 converter webpage and you can turn any youtube clip into an audio file.