Looping My Sequence

tweetygirl22

New elf
Hey Guys
I have 4 songs of sequences. I add them in my show editor all 4 songs. Then I put them in my scheduler for what times and days I want them to play, however I can't get them to continuously play the 3 songs for the 3 hours that I have them in the scheduler. I obviously need to loop them so all 4 songs play continuously for the scheduled 3hours. Can anyone help me with this problem.
Thanks
Paul

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi Paul
I'm sure someone will be able to have a look at it for you but we made need to know which software your using

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Did you add the sequences to the Musical section of the Show Editor and save the show?

Then in the Schedule Editor you add the show, setting the start and stop times and remembering to tick the days of the week?

Are you starting the Control Panel and enabling the show via the tray icon's menu?

tweetygirl22

New elf
Hi
We would like to thank everyone over the last month with all our questions, we finally have everything running and are very happy with our outcome. Years to come are for bigger and better, gotta start with 1 feature first and keep expanding on them. Again appreciate this site and all the knowledge everyone has helped us with.
We wish you all a merry xmas.
Paul & Dale