LOR 3.10.12 not talking to ECG-P2

kane

Dedicated elf
I'd say the speed in the P2 config is a bit of a red herring - more likely it that whatever is outputting your e1.31 data is struggling somehow.

Most likely it's an issue with the pc hardware or software, or something on the network slowing the data down..

To rule out LOR, perhaps try testing out another program (eg HLS), to see if the same issue occurs. If it does, then you can probably blame your network and work out what is going on..

edit: didn't see David's response until after I posted. What he said. :)

kane

Dedicated elf
jamesssydney said:
I set back to 3200 and changed to Unicast and it worked a treat . Thanks so much

For the sake of helping others out, are you able to isolate whether it's the speed or unicast/multicast causing the issue? Ie, change the speed to 2400, and leave as unicast, and see if it's okay.. Always good to isolate the issue properly, so when others are having similar issues, we can all help better..

As we mentioned above, it's probably the unicast/multicast issue causing it.. That being said, I wonder why it's an issue - most of us are fine using multicast. Could be dodgy network card, router, wireless issues or something

jamesssydney

New elf
I changed the setting in LOR to specific instead of multicast and it's working perfectly