LOR Sale 2011 - CCR sale week of Sept 5; Controller sale week of Sept 12

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Re: LOR Summer Sale 2011 - approximately 2 weeks away

With a bit of luck that will coincide with the LOR3 release and if we're really lucky there might be a discount offered at the sale :)

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator

I have second hand information from another LOR customer that the sale will be a little later than first thought - still a few weeks away.

I wonder what is going on at LOR HQ - must be busier than santa's workshop around Christmas time ;) .

Karob

Let there be Light!

Thanks Ryan

Have been waiting for that email regarding the sale, cant wait to see what prices for the sale and get them here for more planning.

Greg Young

New elf

AAH said:
With a bit of luck that will coincide with the LOR3 release and if we're really lucky there might be a discount offered at the sale :)

S3 needs to get into the hands of the beta testers first, if past precedence holds, so S3 is very unlikely to be released during the sale, unfortunately...
Greg

Sam

I have got C.L.A.P

The sale was later because they had low stock and a big shipment is coming end of august

AAH

I love blinky lights :)

Greg Young said:
AAH said:

S3 needs to get into the hands of the beta testers first, if past precedence holds, so S3 is very unlikely to be released during the sale, unfortunately...
Greg

From what I've seen on the LOR forums the beta testers are running out of faults. A lot more faults are going to be found when the user base jumps from 10's to 1000's so it's going top make for some super frustrated people if the fault they find with the late November released LOR3 isn't fixed for the December 1 switch on.

The 2 weeks till the Summer Sale is starting to look a lot more like it's going to occur for the Australian summer. :(

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!

Lets roll a dice an the result is how many weeks you have to wait :D

Sam

I have got C.L.A.P

Anyone got an idea for shipping times???

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Re: LOR Sale 2011 - CCR sale week of Sept 5; Controller sale later in Sept

There will be no main Summer Sale this year.

Instead, a series of "mini" sales will be held during September.

It starts with the Cosmic Colour Ribbons going on sale next week (week of September 5th). Other controller products will go on sale in later weeks of September.

The CTB16PC 240v/110v AC controllers appear to still be on backorder for anybody who hoped to order them. This could change in coming weeks, however.

At this stage there is no news on when and if either the Cosmic Colour Bulbs or Showtime Software S3 will be made available.

You can read the official announcement on the LOR Support forum