LOR to LSP conversion. Controller question

Valentinorx

Apprentice elf
I was able to easily convert my LoR sequences over to LSP. Is there anyway to easily change the controller from LOR to Lynx Express? I haven't looked yet. The question just popped into my head while I was driving to work.

G

GoofyGuy

You will be running the LOR controllers as DMX so add them as a 16 Channel DMX device and then use the channel setup to match your controllers and your sequences up. You will still need to use the LOR control panel to setup the controller for those channels as well, you will need a crossover cable.

Valentinorx

Apprentice elf
I didn't explain this correctly. The sequence shows up in LSP after its converted with LOR controllers. I plan on using Lynx express controllers. Is there a way to change the controller or do I have to add the DMX device and copy and paste myself to oblivion. Sorry for the confusion.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Any controller in LSP can easily be changed.

Just right mouse click on the controller and goto configure controller and then change the controller protocol settings from LOR to Renard and you can also change the name of the controller. As simple as that

Valentinorx

Apprentice elf
Thanks all. After all the talk in the chat room looks like I'm adding a new laptop to the mix also.

Captain!!! Full power.

I am loving LSP