LOST AND CONFUSED RGB HELP PLEASE!

fisherman888

New elf
Ok let me start with im a noob. I have 16 flexible pixel strips with 134 pixels on them each. I am using xlights and what is happening is channel 513 is the first pixel on my first string. however channel 1024 is like the 10th pixel into the second strand. i dont konw if this is my problem or not but when i play a sequence the lights on the first strip work perfect the rest of the strips colors are all wrong. i have looked at the config and it looks good to me. but then again i dont know much. Also have 3 power supplys to run the strips if i connect the power supply that is running my controller to the strip it works if i connect a power supply that is not connect to my controller it seems to make the strip go crazy. how can i fix this.
thank you for any help :-\

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Firstly helps to post a screen shot of your xLight and Nutcracker model setups. Also some info on your controller and Universe settings.

Multiple power supplies should not be connected to a common string. The +V should feed separate strings but common up the -Vs and back to the -V on the controller.

Habbosrus

Back again
If you're talking pixels you need 510 channels (170 pixels per universe). As nzlongfellow suggested, screen shots would help and details of controller. Make sure you are not crossing v+ of multiple power supplies and ensure v- is shared.

fisherman888

New elf
here are the configs that i have. let me know if they look right. thank you for all the help

Attachments

• config.png
    config.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 18
  • pixlite.png
    pixlite.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 14
  • config2.png
    config2.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 13

fisherman888

New elf
ok so the problem was on xlights i had to change my universes to 510 channels and it solved the color problem.
Thank goodness.