LSP Acquisition!!!!!!!!!!!!

animal

New elf
Ok guys. Here's the response from Dean to an email I sent. Don't for get to start at the bottom.

animal :D

Dean,
Thank you for the support.
Bill

Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 11:59 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Light Show Pro Acquisition

Hi Bill - thank you for the correspondence of below, it is appreciated. We at Minleon look forward working with you and the other users of LSP.

Regarding your items of below, Minleon understands the importance of a 'robust' relationship with the DIY community and does plan on continuing to support the DIY community, including the flexibility with the protocols and the variety of controllers the software supports.

Regarding the 'plans' going forward. David and Minleon plan a 'seemless' transition, including continuing the current v2.5 'beta process' to its previously planned end. The transfer of the business to Minleon will not effect its process, or David's participation thereof. Further, the process will not be delayed. Further, we expect no major changes, operationally or pricing-wise, as we move forward.

In closing, I will be issuing a 'follow-up' statement this evening on the LSP website assuring all current user of this, but please feel free to share with the DIY community immediately as you see fit. And again, thank you for your comments/suggestions!

Dean of Minleon USA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: minleonusa@live.com
Subject: Light Show Pro Acquisition
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 11:18:47 -0400

Congratulations to your resent acquisition of Light Show Pro. Please understand that I am not affiliated with LSP, but am a avid user and supporter. I hope the future you have planned for this product will continue to support the DIY community by supporting the flexibility with in the protocols and variety of controllers this software supports. I know during this time of transition is critical for you, but if some sort of statement can be communicated even emailed back to me a statement , so I may share with the DIY format.

Thank you, and again congratulations on your venture,

Bill

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Dean from Minleon must be a busy person based on the large volume of emails he has replied to over the last 18 hours or so. I too got a similar reply, but it is good that they also included "Further, we expect no major changes, operationally or pricing-wise, as we move forward." as that gives existing users a bit of piece of mind that they are not just buying it out to close it up or anything.