LSP Demo

bob_moody

Apprentice elf
Last month I DL'd LSP and just really didnt get a feel on how to make it do what i needed. As it turns out, I was going to the Lone Star Holidays Academy in Conroe, TX where FastEddy was scheduled to teach several classes.

I got a chance to meet Eddy and even work with him one on one and I learned a lot about the product. Before I committed to purchase I wanted to apply some of the things that eddy taught me .. however .. as it turns out the demo has expired.

Is there any way to refresh the clock on the demo so I can decide if LSP is the right path? I know simply uninstalling and reinstalling doesnt work. I'm sure there is a file or registry key somewhere showing the original install date and while that is active I cant use it.

Thanks for looking ...

Bob Moody
Huntsville, TX

cozbert

Full time elf
you can also get yourself some virtual machine software and make a virtual machine to have a go on.

bob_moody

Apprentice elf
cozbert said:
you can also get yourself some virtual machine software and make a virtual machine to have a go on.

I guess I forgot to press the enter key ...
That is exactly what I am doing now ..
I'm running VirtualBox and have a Windows 7 Base ...
I'll clone it and install and go from there ...

Thanks for the replies...

Bob

ron d

Apprentice elf
If you have any issues Bob let me know. Mike M is the best resource and I think we had discussions on extending the trial period.
MAny answers I only kinda know but with that kinda stuff Mike knows more then anyone.

bob_moody

Apprentice elf
I created a VM under VirtualBox and ran it there ... (runs like a charm BTW...sound and all) ....

Decided to take Minleon up on the LSH Academy offer.
Waiting on the license key now ....

Bob

Bob, it was a pleasure meeting you at the LSH Academy.

I also jumped on the LSP offer after playing with the demo for a couple of days. I am liking what I see. Still have a great deal to learn, but that will come with time.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
there is a move to extend the trial period, but adding additional limitations into the software so people cant use the demo version as their display version.

Look for it in the future, however, if you have seen the power of LSP first hand in which Eddy demonstrated, you probably already know you are just delaying the inevitable. Definately well worth the $$, and with a new version to be released very soon, it is a great time to buy it . (who knows, there may be a price increase(not saying there will be, but..........))