LSP Display Simulator

Gilrock

Full time elf
Yeah I was using the animation sequence because I was following a video tutorial I found that was showing how to create a channel template and he recommended the animation sequence. I was trying to find the video I watched and of course I can't find it now. Most of the training tutorials I'm finding seem to be for version 1.8.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
You are correct but most of those videos are still relavent because those features are still in LSP. Most videos have been done by the community on their own time. One of the plans with Minleon is to come up with a bunch of newer more structured videos this year.

Gilrock

Full time elf
So one question I think might help me down the road. Lets say you have a bunch of songs and then add new controllers with several channels. What's the best method of integrating the new hardware into all your songs? I know there is a controller import/export feature so do you just configure and draw the channels in one song then export/import it to all the other songs?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
CopperCreekLights said:
So one question I think might help me down the road. Lets say you have a bunch of songs and then add new controllers with several channels. What's the best method of integrating the new hardware into all your songs? I know there is a controller import/export feature so do you just configure and draw the channels in one song then export/import it to all the other songs?

This is a feature that is top of the list, to have the controller setup in a central location that all the sequnces reference to currently one change in one sequence wont go to another sequence and what is desired is that any channel config changes will be represented in all the sequences attached to the controller config.
So if you are just adding an additional new controller/element then you can simply use the method you described. But if making channel changes and modifications then you will have to manually do this for each sequence. I think most sequencing software suffer from this issue.