LSP IS moving ISP's

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
Hi All,

If you have visited the LSP forum recently you should be aware that we are moving to a new host. As a result of this if you try to visit www.lightshowpro.com you will be take to the home page of the new host.

This is not a hack on Google. You will notice that there is a message on the host's home page that indicates the domain is not currently active.

Thanks for bearing with us as we move to a new host in order to provide a better LSP experience.

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
Forum is up, we are still working on some issues

Download links are still being transferred properly dont currently work.
Avatars/profile pictures not working properly
Lic Authentification being worked on.

Please post any other issues that you may discover with the recent transfer on the LSP forum so we can address them as soon as possible

Mike now has an e-mail at lightshowpro.com. Future e-mails from him regarding LSP will come from that address. THANKS AAH

Reply with quote now works yea...

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Hi Mike

I cant get past the initial bulletin message.
I appear to be logged in ok as all my details appear top right however no matter what I click on the bulletin message stays??

Edit: - Looks like its all good now, love ya work! :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The LSP website is now working faster than ever on its new server. There are still some minor issues being worked through. But this is definetly a big improvement on the old server

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The LSP website has come across some unforseen issues in the transfer and is currently down, Hopefully it shouldnt be too long beforer its back on its much faster and secure server.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Re: LSP IS moving ISP's - Current Issue

An issue overnight that was created by the new server and which was outside of the LSP administrators control has currently made the LSP website unavaliable. I believe this issue is currently being resolved.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Message from the LSP web site. the site is up and running but some may need to clear their cache to load up the web site

There have been a number of forum issues as a result of switching to the new ISP. As a result of the ISP trying to correct some of the issues you may have experienced lost posts to the forum, PM’s or e-mails that that have not been answered, inability to access the forum and license keys that you have not been able to authenticate. We truly apologize for all these issues and are working very hard to get them all resolved. So that we are insured that we are addressing your questions if you have e-mails or PM’s that have not been answered we ask that you resend them to all of these four addresses until we are confident that the e-mail/pm issue is resolved .
Minleonusa@live.com, bmulvenna@gmail.com, mike@lightshowpro.com, support@lightshowpro.com Thanks for your support and patience as we address the issues

harrisonk

Dedicated elf
It appears that there having DNS issues at the Data Centre level. I have issues when trying to access it from a router inside the DC where my servers are.

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
smartalec said:
Get LSP to do a search of there product in google..
there is still issue's with there new server

Anyone still having these issues?