Lsp macro discussion Friday (11/15) @ 9:00 PM EST

ron d

Apprentice elf
I hope to have a little discussion mostly based on macros,images and general questions this Friday 11/15 at 9:00 est

As long as we have a few people interested in joining ill set up on team viewer and if you have any questions I might be able to assist. I am a newbie that's just been using it a little longer then a few months but ill try!

This will mostly be based on the info I shared on the last meeting and I added a few new easy to create macros as well.

If I have time I hope to discuss formatting and resizing images to work on different sized elements like this one I did.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpmd_hWLKT8
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qi459cwogBs
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jpmd_hWLKT8

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
ron, I will be there, just give me us the meeting details

Its good to see people helping others with the complex areas of LSP like macro's and macros within macros.

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
Ron has indicated they will not be recorded so you will not have an opportunity to review his demonstration.

ron d

Apprentice elf
Thanks for the quick follow up Mike!
I will though be happy to assist any way I can Yagoona and there will be more. I am really just trying to get these started for now and once a format is created I may record. The main thing is just getting them started and these are not going to be structured LSP Classes but a discussion on specific areas each week and hopefully those in attendance will help decide what is to come.I am just a user of LSP trying to share what I can with others.

ron d

Apprentice elf
Anyone that does attend Friday

Please start a blank sequence and have a 2D Tree, 3D Tree or Matrix ready to go. If you have one or more of these in your show just use your show Template as I call it.

As I go over the information I will assist you in creating live some of what we will be discussing/showing.
This is not necessary but could be a way to eliminate notes and have an actual reference point.

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
ron d said:
Thanks for the quick follow up Mike!
I will though be happy to assist any way I can Yagoona and there will be more. I am really just trying to get these started for now and once a format is created I may record. The main thing is just getting them started and these are not going to be structured LSP Classes but a discussion on specific areas each week and hopefully those in attendance will help decide what is to come.I am just a user of LSP trying to share what I can with others.

Just a thought but seems to me recording them would allow the entire user community to share the demonstration.

ron d

Apprentice elf
Below is the TeamViewer info.
Also I am trying to attach a few images here as well. If possible save and have available. During the discussion I hope to use some of these images to not only demo effects but show how they can be used and everyone can have the macros shown saved in their libraries.

Please join the meeting, by clicking on this link:
TeamViewer

Meeting ID: m79-358-184
Password: macros

Regards,
Ron Duszak

TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings - Easy online meeting & screen sharing

Hello,

Please join the meeting, by clicking on this link:
TeamViewer

Meeting ID: m79-358-184
Password: macros

Regards,
Ron Duszak

TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings - Easy online meeting & screen sharing