LSP & Madrix

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Well having watched a number of videos with great mega trees in them it appears that Madrix MAY be a must have to get a spectacular looking mega tree, the issue is cost as we are all aware of. There may be other ways or software that we are not aware of and there is talk that there may be improvements to the usual suspects LOR, LSP & Vixen that will d this sort of thing but who knows

What I'm unsure about is how Madrix and LSP fit together .

Do you run madrix at the same time as the show is running in LSP and allow the present sequences in Madrix to generate through LSP and out to the display or do you set up the sequence in Madrix and import or copy it into LSP then run the show?

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Just my understanding from what i've seen on utube. Madrix can generate patterns from a library either or do its own thing to the beat of the music and im sure you'll be able to make your own patterns and and them to the Library as well. Madeix works with LSP via a trigger system. LSP tells Madrix when to do its thing.
I hope I'm Right,but there might be some very different more correct answers then that.

There are heaps of Utube bits on controlling Madrix I had a quick look at this one the other day

Sequencing made easy with MADRIX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO7bRxDiMoc&feature=player_embedded#!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
There are many ways to get great effects using LSP and videos, ive even played around with the madrix demo and captured some of the effects using Cam Studio to then import into LSP transitions.
Take a look at this thread as it talks about running madrix with LOR S2 which would be a very similar process when using LSP
http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,801.msg6446.html#msg6446