LSP Max intensity

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
There are two cases where I would like to put a limit on the output intensity

1. Limit max output to strip

How do you set an upper limit (0-255) which will not be exceeded for a particular output.

2. Low value in sequence

How do I set an output in a sequence to a low value as LSP seems to want to only ramp up to full on and ramp down to full off.

Thanks
Tuppetsdad

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If you goto properties of LSP and then goto the effects tab you can then set the default values for different effects

Alternatively you can highlight the area in the grid and then right mouse click and then goto properties and you should be able to adjust the intensity

anon

Apprentice elf
I have a similar need. 180W of led strip is shining directly into my across-the-road neighbour's house.

I can see this can be done channel by channel which is an effort for RGB . And the global properties would do it across the entire show, and I want to preserve my mono strand LED brightness.

Modifying the intensity by controller would be ideal for my application, but don't think I can?

Slite

Full time elf
Correct me if I am wrong... but couldnt you use dimming curves for exactly that? To set certain elements of your show to a lower "brightness" at full on?