LSP scheduler and Sequencer Channel fault

z_special

Full time elf
Just a FYI for everyone. I was in one of my sequences and noticed that I mistakenly number some channels wrong. So I renumbered them correctly and saved the sequence. When I loaded up the scheduler and added a new event, played that particular sequence that I changed numbering on and the the output for the channels that I corrected were still the same as before I made the channel numbering correction. I delete the event in the scheduler and reloaded the sequence to check the channel numbering it had the new correct numbers for this particular controller.

So I decided to save again and repeat the above steps.....The ouput remained the same, as if never changed the the channel numbers. I was getting a little PO'ed by now. SO i went back teo the sequencer and and did a "SAVE AS " and renamed the sequence. Then went over to the sheduler and created a new event and added the newly named sequence and Presto Magico! it worked fine....

SO note it looks like after the initial save of the sequence there is a little quirk that if you change channel numbers do a "SAVE AS" otherwise it will not update when ouputing thru the scheduler

Zane