LSP services process running amok

logandc99

Dedicated elf
I'm sure ( hope) the rewrite is keeping them very busy and we can look forward to an improved and awesome LSP version next year. [emoji4]

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
When you have issues its best to post in all the appropriate forums, like LSP, here and on the facebook group, this way you cover the most users.
Ufortunatly for many at this time of the year it is very busy, so time management can be difficult.

As far as the issue you have then i have no clue as to what is causing it and why its happening, it appears that something in your options may be set to bring on the service or its your punishement for using the fox as a song ;) :D

Do your log files say anything

logandc99

Dedicated elf
I realise it's a busy time of the year so that's why I see no harm in posting on both forums .... broadens the chances of getting a possible solution. Have received some ideas on where to look on the PC so if I find the cause, I let you know. Of course it could just be just punishment for doing the fox as you said [emoji4]
As I'm doing a song from Frozen this year , any punishment while sequencing next year will probably go unnoticed as Windows always freezes anyway [emoji3]