LSP Support?

signpro

New elf
Hi - new to this forum. I'm an LOR user that's looking to go RGB this year, and I hear that LSP much better with it. I downloaded the trial and have played with it a bit and love it so far. The problem is that after I closed the trial and tried to reopen it, the trial expired. This was within an hour of use. I emailed support twice and have heard nothing back in 2 days. I uninstalled the software then re-installed it and was able to use it again. BUT, when I closed the program it expired the trial again!

You can guess that I'm a bit frustrated, and despite this issue I do want to play with this software more! I would think that support would at least return my emails?

If anyone here has any pull with them, let me know. Thanks!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I have raised this with the LSP QCC and the developer. It seems you are not the only one suffering from this issue.

Robert

Apprentice elf
I'm glad I'm not alone in this boat. I thought I might have been going crazy. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it it still stated, it was expired. I defineately want to play with it a bit, to see if its worth the investment.