LSP tricks!

ShellNZ

Senior elf
I only just discovered Ctrl-Z :D

Are there any other tricks that I should know about?

While Im here....is there a way of moving the layer boxes up/down? as in repositioning them. The last 2 layers I use the most, I wish I had of put them at the top so I dont have to scroll/move right down.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
ShellNZ said:
While Im here....is there a way of moving the layer boxes up/down? as in repositioning them. The last 2 layers I use the most, I wish I had of put them at the top so I dont have to scroll/move right down.
Not that I know of

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
ShellNZ said:
and Autoblend!! was wondering what that was...

Video training like a mad-woman :)

Autoblend will automatically blend between two different cells, so if you have one section of cells red and then a gap and the another bunch of cells that are blue then if using auto blend it will blend the colour between those two colours so it is a smoother transition between the colours.

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Yep, know what autoblend is now :)

Why when deleting a transition/macro does it not delete all the intervals as well :( I thought thats what Ctrl-Z did, unfort it isnt. Whats the best way of deleting transition and all intervals with it?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
ShellNZ said:
Yep, know what autoblend is now :)

Why when deleting a transition/macro does it not delete all the intervals as well :( I thought thats what Ctrl-Z did, unfort it isnt. Whats the best way of deleting transition and all intervals with it?

Because you have the undo transitions unchecked which improves generation performance the this is a trade off.

One thing you can try is a remove unused intervals and this should remove them.

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
ShellNZ said:
I only just discovered Ctrl-Z :D

Are there any other tricks that I should know about?

Rearranging layers is a current feature request. As long as you are a licensed user you can veiw all reported issues and feature requests by viewing the project system in the LSP forum

ron d

Apprentice elf
I usually leave a couple un named layers near the top and between groupings leave an additional so later if I add any there are some available spots near the top.