LSP user workshop this Friday evening.

MrChristmas2000

New elf
Announcing the first Facebook LSP user workshop this year to be held online this coming Friday at 9:00PM Eastern Time USA/Canada. This meeting will be open to all LSP users.

TeamViewer is being used to host this meeting.

Logon information is:
http://go.teamviewer.com/v9/m74999742

Meeting ID: m74-999-742

There is a limit of 25 attendees so don't be late!
ANY subject related to LSP is open for discussion at this time.
Please mute your microphone if not speaking.

Tom

arw01

Full time elf
It's ok, you didn't miss much in the beginning we were just talking about those crazy folks that have christmas in the middle of their summer.

dale82

Senior elf
I knew that I should've re-checked the time. Oh well it happens, I will just have to join in next time. :)

gerry

Senior elf
I dont think so. Not very sure as I logged in just as it was about to end, so only got the last few minutes.
Tom said that there would be another one in two weeks.

MrChristmas2000

New elf
Thanks to all that attended.

The next Facebook LSP user workshop is set tentatively for July 18. More details will be posted later.

This sessoin was not recorded but future ones will be and links posted in the LSP Facebook group.

For those down under that have trouble with the time perhaps the day could be varied to accommodate others to attend. The other time would be on Saturday 9:00PM East Coast Time USA, which would fall on your Sunday Morning around 11AM depending on your location. Let me know if that would be acceptable.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
MrChristmas2000 said:
Thanks to all that attended.

The next Facebook LSP user workshop is set tentatively for July 18. More details will be posted later.

This sessoin was not recorded but future ones will be and links posted in the LSP Facebook group.

For those down under that have trouble with the time perhaps the day could be varied to accommodate others to attend. The other time would be on Saturday 9:00PM East Coast Time USA, which would fall on your Sunday Morning around 11AM depending on your location. Let me know if that would be acceptable.

Thanks guys, recordings are always a great way to preserve the knowledge. I look forward to seeing these ones.

gerry

Senior elf
That time is fine and recordings are great too. I go back and look at a couple of the tutorials a number of times as sometimes , it is only much latee that one gets to using a particular feature that was presented or discussed and at which stage it is nice to be able to go bcak and be able to have a look.