1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Madrix with LOR

Discussion in 'Sequencers & Software Tools' started by bluzervic, Feb 22, 2014.

1. bluzervic

bluzervic 65,768 Channels, 185 Universes

Find Me On:
    I have seen several discussions with people using Madrix in conjunction with LOR
    I know Madrix is quite expensive, but may have a nice pool of effects.

Is this worth looking into or can the same things be accomplished with nutcracker.
    The look and feel of nutcracker is awesome and I am using it to do my Pixel tree
    Will there be a new release of nutcracker soon with additional effects

Blu

2. Superman

Superman I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious Global Moderator

Find Me On:
    LOR can trigger effects in Madrix but unless you have a very big wallet it is really out of most peoples reach.
    I have played with ETC PIXELTOY and found it fun and easy to trigger and is a much better price. It works in the same way that different effects can be triggered but commands within LOR or most other sequencing software.

3. mborg10

mborg10 Michael Borg

I initially looked at madrix for pixels but I soon found out that once you get a few universes you are looking at thousands for a license. Considering my 12 universe mega tree was cheaper to build than to sequence with madrix I opted out.

In saying that I would really like to use madrix with a couple of universes for parties and music. The effects are live with madrix.