Magical Holiday Moments 2010 Videos

ORANGEDOG

MAGICAL HOLIDAY MOMENTS
Magical Holiday Moments is a Christmas lights tribute to Disneyland in Fairfield, Calif. making it a premier destination in Northern California to view a Christmas lights display/show . The show features freshly introduced elements to the display making for a more exciting experience with visually stunning lighting effects to dazzle your senses.
I have my Wife to Thank for her hard work for us to be able to put together our show for the community. Without her I would not have been able to do it by myself.

Feel free to comment and rate this video.

Thanks for looking from Magical Holiday Moments
Visit us at MagicalHolidayMoments.weebly.com

World of Color - Magical Holiday Moments 2010 Christmas Lights

Fantasmic Finale - Magical Holiday Moments 2010 Christmas Lights

Small World Holiday - Magical Holiday Moments 2010 Christmas Lights

Electrical Parade Prep and Landing - Magical Holiday Moments 2010 Christmas Lights

Believe in Holiday Magic - Magical Holiday Moments 2010 Christmas Lights

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Very nice display, i really like that fun wheel, cant wait to see your 2011 updated version of it.

ORANGEDOG

MAGICAL HOLIDAY MOMENTS
Thanks Fasteddy for the nice compliment. I will be sure to ask many questions leading up to the 'Fun Wheel' upgrade.

ORANGEDOG

MAGICAL HOLIDAY MOMENTS
mph said:
nice work, what have you got planned for 2011?
Well our 2011 Plans are to replace the existing four color LED and incandescent light strings and go with RGB LED Strips on the spokes of the 'Fun Wheel'. if funds are available, we may consider going digital pixels instead. So we'll see how it goes.