Many faces of Wizards of Winter "lights"

penguineer

Full time elf
crispy said:
That's pretty cool but that song scares me... Maybe next year I'll take a stab at it.

Actually - I think it's one of the easier ones, lots of beat to "hang your lights on" and is easily broken up into sections that can be a completely different "theme"......so lots of oppotunity to play around a bit.....

Cheers!

Slite

Full time elf
penguineer said:
crispy said:
That's pretty cool but that song scares me... Maybe next year I'll take a stab at it.

Actually - I think it's one of the easier ones, lots of beat to "hang your lights on" and is easily broken up into sections that can be a completely different "theme"......so lots of oppotunity to play around a bit.....

Cheers!

Also... I think it is somekind of unwritten rule that you MUST have Wizards of Winter in your show... It's required :)

Bird

LOR user
Slite said:
penguineer said:
crispy said:

Cheers!

Also... I think it is somekind of unwritten rule that you MUST have Wizards of Winter in your show... It's required :)
It is an unwritten rule that at least one season WoW has to be part of your show. :)
It's also easy and fun to sequence. Easy detected beats and you can really make your lights jump.

G

GoofyGuy

wizards was in fact my first song. Great montage by the way I see some talent in there. Great song to do as pointed out the beats are predicitable.

ecbailey

Full time elf
crispy said:

Interesting, it's the song I've done for my first year this year...I would have thought it would have been a comparatively easy song, especially since there are so many different videos you can 'borrow' ideas from.