Matts First Year (Finally)

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
I had added some videos to the video Gallery, but didnt make a thread. So here it is.

Thanks goes out to everyone here on the forum, for without your advice, input and suggestions, none of this would be possible. Again, Thanks to all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Sorry about the camera/filming quality. I managed to get the camera in a position of steadiness and somewhat focused, the wife however didn't. Guess which one(s) she recorded.

wiggly Christmas

Six White Boomers

moves like christmas

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
It's good to see that whilst on your tax payer funded excursions O/S you found something to do - for a change its great to see my tax actually put to good use - LOL looks great Matt

kel

Dedicated elf
work28.gif

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Beacy said:
It's good to see that whilst on your tax payer funded excursions O/S you found something to do - for a change its great to see my tax actually put to good use - LOL looks great Matt

Hey i worked hard for that $$$ :p

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Excellent effort and it looks great. So if the wife was filming then looks like she may have some December CLAP, it will most probably go in the new year

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
pipersmall said:
Great work Matt
logandc99 said:
Nice! Those arches look huge!

Thanks guys. Yeah the arches are about 2.2m wide and 1.4m high in total. (somewhere about there anyway), they probably look bigger then they are because they sit 5 - 7m or so in front of the house and about 70cm higher then the bottom of the house.