Measure of success...

DarkwinX

Full time elf
Hey all,

Thought I would share my measure of success. Even though I thought my lights were a "first timers" setup and not anything special the neighbours thought otherwise.

Special thanks to all of your collective input and documentation!!

Attachments

• PXL_20221206_072119832.jpg
    PXL_20221206_072119832.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 34

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
Ah how nice it would be to have neighbours that appreciate the hard work haha. One of mine loves it, the other just complains I disturb the peace of the street when they have racing cars that get their engine revved every other day and they speed in/out of the street, but oh well no point complaining :D Need to spread more christmas joy.

bpratt

Senior elf
Ah how nice it would be to have neighbours that appreciate the hard work haha. One of mine loves it, the other just complains I disturb the peace of the street when they have racing cars that get their engine revved every other day and they speed in/out of the street, but oh well no point complaining :D Need to spread more christmas joy.
don't get me started on my 'serial complainer'.... the dopey husband has threatened to stand up on his verandah in a mankini so the kids who come to my display can see him !... urgh!