MegaMatrix adapted for use with the 45mm pixel modules (6803's)

dmoore

Senior elf
Tabor said:
Looks Great David.

Any possibility of a video in operation??

Waiting on my TP3244. :) The LT6803 that I have has decided it's done and won't take a DMX signal any longer. As to what do they look like in a real world display? Here is a video showing David Johnson's display from last year (he developed the concept of the megamatrix). This video should be pretty much the same since he was using d-light firefli's which also contained three 5050 LEDs:

LightsShow Christmas Lights - Jingle Bells

mrpackethead

Full time elf
silly question time, do the things that you make out of corroplast come as "ready" to make objects, or do you take sheets of material and cut them yourself?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The amount of things that you have made over past 12 months with CORO has been impressive, I cant wait to see you show with all these great elements. I know im a coro convert

dmoore

Senior elf
mrpackethead said:
silly question time, do the things that you make out of corroplast come as "ready" to make objects, or do you take sheets of material and cut them yourself?

I take raw sheets of material and using a CNC machine, cut them out. The original design was by David Johnson (of LightShow Pro) but I did a huge amount of design to make it a "snap together" design.

dmoore

Senior elf