Megatree. It's aliiiive!!

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Finally got my Megatree up and running tonight. Happy.

http://youtu.be/Nd9sBL9e3bg

ecbailey

Full time elf
Congrats, it looks fantastic! What have you used....strip and conduit I guess?

Hopefully my pixel strings turn up soon so I can get building.

How did LSP fare for you?

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Thanks all. It was surprisingly heavy to stand up and keep up with a bit of wind blowing but seems secure now( although time will tell).
ecballey, yes it's conduit and strip. I am quite happy so far with what I have done with LSP. My actual show is quite short at present as this has all been a bit of a new learning curve (moving to pixels and LSP the year) but hopefully I can work on more sequences over the next year for 2014 now that I have a better understanding of LSP.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
ecbailey said:
I'm shifting to pixel and LSP as well this year Logan, do you have a link to where you get the star from?

I made the star with Coro and put the rectangular pixel modules in it, three modules per segment and the segment dividers made of black Coro.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Maybe a bit of overkill but really don't want this to come down in the wind. Seems very secure now :)
ga8usype.jpg

Bird

LOR user
Ohhhh nooooo .. a screw hole in the roof. :D :D :D
If the wind takes that tree down a hole in the roof will be the least of your worries. :D :D
Nice job

logandc99

Dedicated elf
ecbailey said:
I'm shifting to pixel and LSP as well this year Logan, do you have a link to where you get the star from?

This is a photo of the star before the front face of Coro went on.

ju6yzyde.jpg